Mission & Values
J.J. Richards offers its staff and customers a balance of innovation, flexibility and family values. This unique combination is the basis of our continued growth and development into the 21st century.
Our goal is to achieve industry best practice by:
- Continuously improving waste management technology
- Reducing the impact of waste on the community and the environment
- Providing a quality service, whilst minimising customer costs, and
- Maintaining a high standard of operational safety to protect our employees, customers and
the general public.
This will be achieved by:
- Communication – maintaining a close, productive working relationship with our customers
and the public to ensure accurate knowledge and information
- Flexibility and Continuous Improvement – continually evaluating and evolving services to
improve community amenity and service efficiency
- Complementary Service Development – developing specialist companies/divisions to
complement service provision and
- Innovation – being aware of new innovations/technologies through attendance at
conferences and workshops and membership of professional waste management associations.