Leadership Development Program
The J.J. Richards Leadership Development Program provides an opportunity to develop core business skills as a Business Trainee. This pathway is designed to provide the opportunity for graduates or applicants with relevant on the job experience, to learn the many aspects of operation of a large waste management/transport logistics company.
This is a full time structured program developing core business skills in all aspects of the business including fleet management, operations, sales, driver/plant operator functions, workshop, administration and systems management.
The Program aims to ensure that each Trainee has the necessary skills and competencies to become a future leader within J.J. Richards’ operations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
To be a successful candidate it is important to:
- Have completed a bachelor degree in either Business, Science, Logistics, Project Management, Engineering or have equivalent practical experience in one of these areas
- Be a dedicated self-starter who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty and learning the business from the ground up
- Be practical, pragmatic, enjoy a challenge and have an interest in understanding and working in the waste management industry
- Be interested in leading a team and managing people to achieve business goals
- Have a willingness to be posted to a variety of sites throughout Australia to gain experience
So if you have just recently graduated from a degree, or have been gaining experience in the workplace, J.J. Richards can potentially offer an exciting opportunity to help fast track your career.