J.J. Richards’ Industrial Services division works in conjunction with our waste management activities, providing specialist equipment and services to various industries including:
- Liquid waste services
- Shutdown cleaning/maintenance services
- Compressor/vessel/interceptor/separator/pit cleaning services
- Wet and dry vacuum loading
- Tank/road tanker cleaning
- Ultra-high and high pressure blasting and cleaning
- Sewer/drain/culvert cleaning
- Confined space entry
- Hydro excavation/non-destructive digging services
- 24-hour emergency spill response
- Marine services
- ISO tank/container cleaning service
- Pond skimming, sludge removal and treatment
- Project/site management
- Dust suppression and fluid management
- Industrial paining and protective coating
- Site rehabilitation
- Turnkey bulk and modular fluid storage solutions.
J.J. Richards offer liquid waste collection services Australia-wide, operating a fleet of vacuum tankers capable of undertaking a range of collections, from household to large commercial site pump-outs.
Services we provide include:
- Grease trap waste
- Holding tanks
- Septic tanks
- Sullage tanks
- Triple interceptor pits
- Portable toilet pump-outs
- Treatment plant pump-outs.
- Tank cleaning and servicing.
We hold all relevant liquid waste collection environmental licences and ensure all disposal facilities are EPA approved and all services operate in line with EPA requirements.
Our Total Waste Management Service incorporates an oil collection and recycling service, as well as allied workshop services including:
- Parts washers
- Oily rags
And management of hydrocarbon wastes including:
- Oily water
- Oily sludge
- Blackjack grease.
Oil collection services include:
- As part of a package service one-stop shop
- On a fixed frequency
- True oil recycling, not burnt for energy
- Lockable collections vessels.
To enquire about products and services we offer in the industrial sector, contact us today via phone or email.