HR Truck Driver - Derrimut
Date Posted: 07/02/2019
Work Type: Transport
Position: Full Time
- Full time – Monday to Friday
- Above award rates plus bonuses
- Opportunity for overtime each week
Based in Derrimut, we are seeking heavy vehicle drivers for full time work performing essential commercial collections. The role requires the successful applicant to operate a heavy vehicle in a professional manner. All J.J. Richards drivers are expected to maintain high standards of truck cleanliness, contribute to a positive professional driving culture and proactively contribute to organisational safety goals.
- Full driver training provided
- Must hold a current HR licence
- Have a good knowledge of the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
- Commit to J.J. Richards values and be willing to embrace workplace diversity
- Be dedicated to achieving high standards of safety compliance and customer service
- Be subject to a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- The stability of a national, family owned and operated business with over 85 years’ experience
- A safe, professional and inclusive work environment
- Working with a safe and reliable fleet, serviced and maintained in our own workshops
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JJ Richards is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for us because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.