Operations Supervisor - Mount Isa
Date Posted: 30/01/2019
Work Type: Transport
Position: Full Time
- Full time position
- Great place to work!
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities
With J.J. Richards focus on innovation, safety and customer satisfaction we are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Operations Supervisor based in Mount Isa to lead our team of waste vehicle operators to effectively manage daily operational goals.
- Assist with operations on a day to day basis
- Regular driving
- Establish and manage relations with customers, team members and others as required
- Mentor and train your team
- Comply with laws, regulations and requirements including OH&S with an understanding of return to work processes
- Identify enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement
- Current HR (Heavy Rigid) Licence, MC, HC an advantage but not essential.
- Demonstrated experience in management processes including associated administrative components.
- Well-developed people with solid time management skills
- KPI focused with the ability to perform under pressure
- Be able to provide up to date QLD Roads Driving Records at interview stage
- Able to successfully satisfy a pre-employment medical
- Proven leadership skills
- Uniforms, PPE and Training
- The stability of a national, family owned and operated business with over 85 years’ experience
- A safe, professional and inclusive work environment
- Working with a safe and reliable fleet
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JJ Richards is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for us because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.