Sales Representative - Wagga Wagga
Date Posted: 12/02/2019
Work Type: Sales
Position: Full Time
- Uncapped earning potential!
- Designed for Sales Hunters looking to earn well over 100K pa!
- Base salary package + Car Allowance + Super + Laptop and Phone
- Position includes commission structure paid weekly on sales ascertained
Based at Wagga, the main responsibility of this position is to drive new business and grow the presence of the company in the Wagga Wagga city market.
- Proactively pursuing new business
- Developing existing clients
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Showing the passion to sell and drive the business forward
- Must be well presented and have face to face selling experience, business to business sales preferred
- Must be results orientated and have an enthusiastic approach to business sales
- Attention to detail and have the ability to work autonomously
- Be a ‘self-starter’ and a willingness to learn new skills and attributes
- Have own roadworthy vehicle and a valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Be an experienced sales professional with excellent communication skills, and looking for a long-term career
- Stability of a national, family owned and operated business with over 85 years in the industry
- Training and ongoing mentoring provided
- Full-time – Monday to Friday, 8am -5pm
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JJ Richards is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for us because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.