Multi-lift Transport is J.J. Richards’ bulk waste haulage transport division and was developed for the transportation of high volumes or heavy loads of waste materials.
Tandem and tri-axle vehicles can transport a range of skips or compactor tanks, varying in size from 34m3 to 66m3, and can be open topped or fitted with a normal or roller lid.
To assist with determining if our vehicles can access your property, we have included a diagram of our Multi-lift vehicle*.
This diagram is to be used as a guide only.
* Please note that further assessment of the site will be required by our specialist sales representatives prior to commencement of services. Dimensions may vary due to the vehicles available in your area.
Suitability for a Variety of Waste Types
The Multi-lift Transport Vehicles are suitable for the transport of:
- Sewerage sludge
- Building and construction materials
- Fibre cement
- Foundry sand
- Food waste
- Transfer station operations
- Large volumes of general waste
Advantages of the Multi-lift Bulk Transport System
- Reduction in service frequency
- Reduction in onsite truck movements
- Potential reduction in transport costs
- Flexibility for use in a variety of large volume industrial situations
Double and Side Tipper Transfer Stations
J.J. Richards’ Multi-lift Transport also includes J.J. Richards’ Double and Side Tipper Fleet, which are used predominantly for servicing high volume transfer stations.
Not all services may be available in all areas. Please contact your local depot to check service availability.