J.J. Richards offer liquid waste collection services throughout Australia. We operate a fleet of various sized vacuum tankers to allow us to undertake collections in a range of situations from household domestic to large commercial site pump outs.
- Grease trap waste
- Holding tanks
- Septic tanks
- Sullage tanks
- Triple interceptor pits
- Portable toilet pump outs
- Treatment plant pump outs
- Cleaning/servicing of tanks
Compliance with legislative requirements
J.J. Richards and its subsidiaries hold all relevant environmental licences associated with liquid waste collection, ensure that all disposal facilities are EPA approved and make certain that all relevant waste reporting/tracking is undertaken in line with EPA requirements.
The End Product
- The oil and grease reclaimed from the grease trap waste is recycled for use in stock feed and or bio diesel.
- The liquid food waste produced is used as a fertiliser that is soil injected on rural properties
for soil and crop improvement.
Not all services may be available in all areas. Please contact your local depot to check service availability.