J.J. Richards & Sons is committed to minimising the amount of waste disposed in landfills and has developed several pioneering techniques in waste management systems. Our partner in food waste management, Pulpmaster Australia helps us achieve this environmental commitment.
The Pulpmaster Australia solution has been to introduce Pulpmaster 5000, an environmentally-friendly and cost-effective system which eliminates huge quantities of food waste from commercial establishments by converting the waste into pulp. The pulp slurry is then collected and processed into an organic fertiliser and biogas.
Pulpmaster Australia enhances the environment by:
- Transforming food waste pulp into organic fertiliser
- Generating green electricity from the biogas
- Ensuring zero waste goes to landfill
- Minimising the oil and grease which enters the sewer system
Pulpmaster Australia helps its customers save money by:
- Being a cheaper alternative to traditional waste removal in skip bins
- Helping staff improve their efficiency in food waste handling
- Enhancing kitchen space savings with fewer waste bins
- Reducing costs in the purchase of plastic bin liners
For more information on how Pulpmaster can help you reduce your food waste removal costs as well as your environmental footprint, please visit the Pulpmaster Australia website